Selected boards Other species
- Selected planks of consistent quality of 2 m and +
- From different logs
- Various species of hardwoods from French regions
- PEFCTM certified
- Ready for processing or machining
Ducerf offers a selection of qualities established from classification standards for sawing from the APECF:
- A/B, B or C quality
- KD or AD wood
Different thicknesses according to the species: 18 - 27 - 34 - 41 - 45 - 50 - 54 - 65 - 80 to 100 mm
Lengths: 2 m and greater
The measurement is made before drying.
All our boards are received and measured before shipping, under shelter in a hangar dedicating to receiving clients:
- The AD wood is commercially dried or pre-dried
- The KD wood is kiln-dried between 10 to 15 % depending on thickness
For other species(besides those shown), contact us.